Wednesday, August 4, 2010

And the hits just keep on comin'....







I am in awe - yes, AWE - of how each of you in the Graphic Design Club! I know it's only been three weeks, but the more I have gotten to know each of you, the more impressed I am with the talent, ambition and passion that this club has! Thank you all for being a part of Graphic Design Club! I can't WAIT to see what happens next!

* * *

Take a look at the posters below and head to Facebook to vote for our new GD Club poster! (please note that some of these are still in the rough draft stages, but that's okay - we have brilliant minds filled with enough imagination that we can visualize the comps. Vote quickly - we're making it official next week!)


http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=106523186069565&v=photos#!/group.php?gid=106523186069565


P.S. If you don't have a facebook, email your vote to me jessetheswingdancequeen@gmail.com




No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter