Friday, July 16, 2010

THE END OF ONE CHAPTER AND THE BEGINNING OF THE NEXT...

Hey guys,

Hope you all are having a great summer break. It's well deserved, so enjoy and relax before the new quarter starts. We're finally getting some sun!!!

As you all know spring quarter was my last term as President. After four quarters - of laughter, memories and friendships - I just wanted to extend a huge THANK YOU to everyone who has contributed to making my run such a memorable one; to ALL of my officers, advisers and supporters - I honestly couldn't have done it without any of you!!! It's been quite the experience and journey. Some believe all good things must come to an end... I, on the other hand, like to think of it as the end of one chapter and the beginning of a new one. There is no "end" in growth, just simply change. And I've come to find change can be great.

Which leads to my next announcement... After searching and deliberating, I am proud to FINALLY announce the new President of the Graphic Design Club... drum roll please... JESSE PHILLIPS!!!
If you don't know Jesse, you will quickly take a liking to her. Her energy is infectious and you can feel her passion a mile away. Prepare yourselves club members, she is a firecracker (in the best possible way)!!! I'm so glad to be passing the paton to her. I feel she is going to be a great, new addition and will be able to take our club to the next level. So please welcome her with open arms. :)

I may not be the President, but I will definitely still be around, so please don't forget about me! haha However, I am taking summer quarter off, but will be back for my last quarter this fall. If you have any questions, comments or concerns, I will always be here for you guys. From this point forward if you want to reach me, you can contact me at my personal email: lee.johnny.j@gmail.com. Don't worry, I'm still going to be a part of club, whether you like it or not. Can't get rid of me that easy. ;)

Just a friendly reminder, club beings the SECOND WEEK of the quarter, like usual. And as of right now, it's still going to be TUESDAYS @ 4:30PM IN ROOM 704. Be on the look out for the new club posters on campus soon. They're great!

Alrighty then... That is all for now. This is not goodbye, but see you later. Last time signing out as your President...



Much love,

John J. Lee

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter