Friday, March 7, 2008

Freelance opportunity....

Hello all,

Below is an email that I received recently from some one looking for logo work.

Hi David, I have a small side business creating websites and am currently working on a project where I would need a logo designed for a client. I have limited design skills, so I thought I’d inquire to see what kind of support I can get from students. Most of what I do does not pay tons, which is fine for me since I have a stable full time job. I mainly use the side business to keep up experience and get a little extra cash here and there. I may be able to pay for some work, but my hope is to find someone who wants to build a portfolio and wants to get some real world exposure. I don’t know how many opportunities students have for this kind of thing and I understand if most only want regular paying jobs, but I thought it would be good to ask. Do you know of someone that would be interested in helping with projects like this? Potentially I could use someone in the future if they work out. Feel free to contact me if you have further questions. Thanks, Marty Mickelson

Marty can be contacted via email this email address: mmickels@adobe.com


3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Graphic Design Club said...

The previous posts were removed as they appeared to be spam. Please leave a name if you are going to comment.

 

Free Blog Counter