Monday, November 26, 2007

"If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?"

Here is the latest club email. It appears that those of you who use msn.com or hotmail email accounts, unless you add my email address to your accepted email addresses list, you will not receive the email updates any longer. I received A LOT of bounced back emails and they were all from msn or hotmail email accounts so the big blue Microsoft has obviously changed something in their spam filter.


Hello Club!

Yes its that time again! Time for another Design Club update! Please hold your applause until the end.... lucky for all of you I will keep this brief.

First of all I want to thank John for getting Spacecraft ( i.e. Stephan & Sarah) for coming in and speaking to us, they were great! For those of you who were able to attend I would greatly appreciate it if you would bring in a thank you card for Stephan and Sarah at the next club meeting. I will collect all of the cards and mail them off in a big envelope.

For everyone who is taking advantage of the AIGA group discount please make your checks out to John and bring your filled out applications to the NEXT CLUB MEETING. For those of you who have not received an application yet, I will have applications at the club on Wednesday, so bring a pen!

Also, at the next meeting I would like everyone to bring ideas of various projects they would like the club to do for next quarter, and we can begin outlining the Spacecraft event.

Any questions or comments feel free to email me, I'll see everyone on Wednesday.

-James

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter