Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Upcoming and Current Projects....

Design Club Posters...
The deadline for design club posters will be Wednesday, October 31st by 12pm. I am aware that this is a tight deadline but I would like to try and get them produced before the end of the quarter. My intention is to produce posters with as many of the submitted designs as possible so our posters will look different all over the two campus'. The poster designs need to be 11x17, full color is fine, colorspace is CYMK, file format is up to you but MUST be print quality. Also, the posters must have the following information on them:

"Graphic Design Club"
"Wednesdays at 4:15pm"
"Room 704"
"www.aisgdclub.blogspot.com"

You can arrange this information or abbreviate how you choose, except, that "Graphic Design Club" cannot be abbreviated as "GDC" for this project since most people will not know what GDC stands for. Have fun with them, I look forward to seeing the designs. Email me with any questions.

Design Club T-Shirts...
The deadline for the design club posters will be Tuesday, November 6th by 12pm. You're welcome to adjust your poster designs to fit a t-shirt if you'd like, but I would also like to open this up for anyone who would like to design a different idea for the t-shirts. I will print out copies of all the t-shirt designs submitted and bring them into the design club meeting on November 7th. Each poster will be given a number and everyone who is at the club meeting on the 7th will get a ballot to cast a vote for the design they like best. The t-shirt designs must be no more than 2 colors. Make sure your designs are, again, print quality. The following information must be incorporated into your t-shirt design:

"Graphic Design Club" (can be abbreviated to GDC)
"aisgdclub.blogspot.com" (you can add the www, if you choose)
"Art Institute logo" (I will email these out to all of you when I get my hands on the logo)

"Horror" themed sticker pack...
The deadline for the sticker pack submissions will be Friday, November 16th . The specs are as follows:
Size: 4"x4" maximum
Colorspace: CMYK
Must have "GDC" or "Graphic Design Club" somewhere on the design.


Last but no least, our end of the quarter party...

I would like to get some comments/feedback on what everyone would like to do for our end of the quarter meeting, either let me know at the next club meeting or feel free to email me, thanks.

-James

No comments:

 

Free Blog Counter