Tuesday, October 16, 2007

"The 19th century called. It wants its graphic design club back." -Matt Eide

Hey everyone,
Below is a copy of the club email that was sent out yesterday for those who either aren't on my email list or for whatever reason didn't get the email.

We're only 8 days away from the Art Chantry event! I hope you've all registered for the event, I'd love to pack the place with as many AIS students as possible.

A big thanks to everyone who contributed button designs, they look great. The button packs will be created and put together this weekend so they're ready to go for the event.

Also congrats to our slaves *cough* I mean volunteers:
Chad Lundberg
Ross Patton
Matthew Eide
Rachael Ludwig
Matt Opsahl
Rachel Lam

As I expressed at the meeting, if any of you for any reason cannot make it to the event, please let me know asap so I can make sure we're covered for the event.

For anyone who was not able to make the meeting, we're trying again to get 20 students together for a group AIGA membership, priced at $50 per person. Currently I have 9 people so if any of you are interested and can afford the $50 let me know so I can add you to the list.

For this weeks meeting:
I would like to invite everyone to bring in any thumbnail ideas for GDC posters/t-shirts or any ideas anyone has for the sticker pack as well.

As always, feel free to contact me with any questions you may have, I look forward to seeing everyone Wednesday.

Thanks.
-JH "The Pres."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

rumor has it that the methodologie crew is coming en masse.

 

Free Blog Counter